Sunday, April 6, 2014

About JACT

Hey, this is tsubame-chi~

JACT Games Productions is a group created by four members with each letter representing the first letter of our real names.

J - Reborn Ai
A - Dira
C - Satou
T - tsubame-chi

These are the four leaders of JACT. There are also other supporters that work with us:

2001Lilys - She has 300 subscribers on YouTube. Congrats! She makes Maplestory videos and is now working on a music video and a series called Two Hundred. She is going to help me make my opening and ending for Chosen Ghost. 
Here's her YouTube account: Click here.

tamasshi - She helps me in finding backgrounds for Chosen Ghost and she edits things like the background for my main menu. Currently, she's helping me create the logo.

And also, my real-life friends who I didn't include in here will be my beta-testers for the game. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment